Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just had my s&w badminton tournament today. It went off really well at first until i met wif the former school team badminton player. I kana trash like hell, so i had to fight for the third place. This time round i met up wif also another former school team player, also very strong. It was a close game though and i lost. But this time round, i lost wif pride n i don feel disappointed at all losing to a good player like him. I got my rank "forth" in the class. It was better than nth. Haha. Was really very nervous during every match, heart beat go faster n faster during every match.

It seems to me like time's running out, having this n that project then test also. Yesterday de business statistics went on quite well. Wasnt as hard as i thought. However, tml de Eis test is the one i'm more worried. Got little knowledge for that module n tml de is a written essay test. So far our test for that module is mcq de so i just hope for the best.

No comments: